In an ill-fated incident, national-level wrestler Vishal Kumar Verma died at the Jaipal Singh Stadium in Ranchi on Tuesday. The 25-year-old was reportedly electrocuted due to short circuit at the water-logged dilapidated stadium
An Alabama man was nearly electrocuted to death last month due to his smartphone. What happened actually was, his metal necklace accidentally touched the metal prongs of his iPhone’s charger head.
New Delhi: A 25-year-old worker at a lawyers' canteen of the Delhi High Court yesterday died allegedly due to electrocution while using a grinding machine. The victim has been identified as Devender from Uttar Pradesh.The
New Delhi, Jul 22: Thirty-three year old documentary film maker Anand Bhaskar Morla was electrocuted on Saturday by a high-voltage current from an air-coditioner perched on an iron railing outside a jewellery shop in Delhi's
New Delhi, April 27: he National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) Friday sought a report from the Rajasthan government over six boys being electrocuted to death due to the alleged negligence of the state electricity department.Twenty-two