With great power and authority comes greater responsibility. PM Narendra Modi who sleeps only for 3 hours and 30 minutes in a day never really fall sick. Currently, Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar interviewed India's Prime Minister Modi where he revealed his secrets to a healthy lifestyle. Narendra Modi mouthed a few fitness tips which help him to follow a healthier lifestyle. As Akshay Kumar said, his tips were useful for the actor as well. Read on to find out!
1. PM Modi is a disciplined morning person. Sleeping and waking up on time helps to manage things in life. Modi makes sure that he wakes up by 04:00 am every morning.
2. PM Narendra Modi is definitely a yoga freak. The first thing that he does in the morning is yoga exercise.
3. It is usually said that a person should do 2-3 different kinds of physical exercises in a day to stay fit and healthy. A short walk every day is part of Modi's daily routine.
4. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, also suggested by many health types of research. This is why PM Narendra Modi begins his day with a healthy meal which includes poha and ginger tea.
5. Being a vegetarian, Modi includes fruit and vegetable in his food chart. For the main course, he prefers light South-Indian Gujarati dishes.
6. The treatment to common cold is always in home remedies. PM Narendra Modi revealed that he treats his cold by drinking hot water. He also observes a fast to get rid of such acute health illnesses.
7. Modi also practices deep-breathing at frequent intervals in a day to feel relaxed and stress-free.
8. Meditation is again an essential part of Modi's lifestyle. It is significant for peace of mind.
9. Reading spiritual books also help Narendra Modi to attract positive vibes in life.
10. Finally, self-motivation and hard work is the key to Modi's healthy lifestyle.
For all the latest Lifestyle updates, check out our Facebook page!