Mumbai, Nov 22 : Film director duo Abbas-Mustan's sequel of their 2008 movie ‘Race' is scheduled for release on November 30 next year.
Producer Ramesh Taurani said, “'Race 2' will release on November 30 next year. We felt it was just the right date to release our film.”
Having gone on floors earlier this year, ‘Race 2' wrapped up its first schedule in Mumbai yesterday and is now gearing up for the next.
Director Abbas said, “'Race 2' is in the same genre (action thriller) and will be made on as grand a scale as the original. We will be shooting in Turkey and Cyprus next. The story has plenty of twists and turns and every character will have gray shades.”
Produced by Tips, the action thriller ‘Race 2', starring Saif Ali Khan, John Abraham, Deepika Padukone, Bipasha Basu, Anil Kapoor and Ameesha Patel.
In spite of having a multi-star cast, sources confirm that the shoots went off smoothly and everyone on board was accommodative, given their excitement over the film.
From Our Network
- 'Airstrikes on Pak': Jammu Kashmir BJP asks centre to call off talks with Pakistan
- Liver transported through green corridor travels 210 km in 3.36 hours, saves life
- Former Home Secretary GK Pillai knew of changes in Ishrat affidavit, says one-man inquiry panel
- NSG row: Indians are self-centered and low on morals, says Chinese state media
- ‘Just wanted to pass, Papa ne to top hi kara diya’, says arrested Bihar 'topper' Ruby Rai