Lebanese striker Akram Moghrabi scored two goals, while Bineesh Balan, Roberto Mendes Silva, Henri Autchouet scored one goal each.
For Mohd Sporting, the sole consolation goal was from Nigerian striker David Sunday.
Churchill Brothers attacked right from the beginning with Moghrabi scoring in the 13th minute through a header.
Bineesh scored the second one in the 27th minute with a powerful drive from top of the box.
Brazilian playmaker Silva added the third with a smart off-the-ball run and headed the ball to its target off a cross from the right flank.
Score in brief: Churchill Brothers 5 (Akram Moghrabi 13, 40, Bineesh Balan 27, Roberto Mendes Silva 33, Henri Autchouet 88) bt Mohammedan Sporting 1 (David Sunday 38).
From Our Network
- ‘#FailedModiDiplomacy’: Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at PM Modi over NSG membership bid
- Brexit fallout: Scotland mulls independence from UK, Londoners demand separate country
- Down but not defeated: Kapil Sharma’s show scores high in TRP report card
- Won’t Keep an Account of Our Bullets if Pak Fires First, says Rajnath on Pampore attack
- Delhi-NCR tops list of India's most funded startup cities