Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev on Saturday said that this is the high time to end terrorism.
“It will not be possible to end terrorism ever, if it is not ended now,” Ramdev said at India TV’s mega conclave on terrorism Vande Mataram.
In the same event, Mahmood Madani said that terrorists are a blot on Islamic religion.
Here are the important excerpts from Baba Ramdev and Mahmood Madani’s address:
- Terrorism has no religion: Ramdev
- India must destroy all terror camps running in Pakistan: Ramdev
- Hafiz Saeed is still getting support from many groups: Ramdev
- When India will stop doing business with China? Ramdev
- Our religion may be different, but our ancestors were one: Ramdev
- We should not fight in the name of Hindu-Muslim: Ramdev
- Conflicts are created in the name of Hindu-Muslim to get votes: Ramdev
- We must boycott China economically: Ramdev
- China is providing support to terrorists: Ramdev
- In the coming days, India will be a superpower: Ramdev
- For me, asking proof (of air strikes at Balakot) is equal to treason: Mahmood Madani
- Air strikes were completely successful: Mahmood Madani
- Terrorists are a blot on Islam: Madani
- Terrorists are getting help from many countries: Madani
- We must hear what the Kashmiri people want to say: Madani
- Removing articles 370, 35A will not be good for Kashmir: Madani
- I don't bat for Kashmir, I bat for India: Madani
To know how the Centre is planning to deal with the mess of terrorism, India TV, on Saturday, held a day-long conclave Vande Mataram in which Editor-in-Chief Rajat Sharma asked some tough questions from those who are at the helm of affairs.