New Jersey, Feb 20: Whitney Houston was laid to rest at a private ceremony in New Jersey on Sunday.
Earlier the hearse with her coffin left the Whigham Funeral Home in Newark, followed by limousines carrying close family and friends.
Houston was buried at the cemetery in Westfield where her father was interred in 2003.
Crowds of onlookers gathered along the route to her gravesite as the police-escorted motorcade made its way to the cemetery.
Houston died on 11 February in Beverly Hills, California, on the eve of the Grammy music awards aged 48.
No cause of death has yet been determined.
From Our Network
- Arijit Singh’s fears come true, his song in Salman Khan’s ‘Sultan’ dropped and here’s proof
- Delhi: 8-yr-old rape victim pretended to be dead to escape her rapist
- Robert Vadra's golden words "Are You Serious" turn him into Twitter joke!
- Hafiz Saeed slams China after President Xi Jingping asks his people to shun Islam
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent