Veena says, "Singing is what I always wanted to do. I don't know if it will be for this movie or not. But I am working on a music album right now. And, yes I am singing for a Bollywood film in which I will act too. It is a crazy party track which I am sure people will like."
Asked about the difference between working in Lahore and Mumbai film industry, Veena said: "There, the film industry does not have international exposure. It is a small industry. Actually, I am very happy to be part of the films here," she says. "But, I do think south filmmakers are far more professional than those in Bollywood," she adds.
With Veena Ka Swayamvar cancelled because of the folding up of the entertainment channel, the Pakistani actress is unperturbed.
Says she: "I will get married on national television. I feel TV has taken a stand to get me married! If I decide to get hitched, it will be on TV for all to see."
So is marriage on the cards? "Right now, I am hardly thinking about it. There are no plans or thoughts about who to marry," she answers.
Asked whether rakhi Sawant's brother Rakesh Sawant approached her for a film, Veena Malik said: "It was Rakhi who had approached me for the film which is on the life of Laila Khan. I made it very clear to her that if the script is good, only then will I take up this role," she says.
Veena added: "For me, choosing a film means strong roles and a good story line. In a week's time, they are giving me the script, then I will decide."
From Our Network
- Bipasha Basu’s sisters cried because of Karan Singh Grover at their wedding. Know why!
- Eye on UP polls: Amit Shah to have meal with dalit family in Varanasi
- Tanmay Bhat’s ‘controversial’ video finally has a reaction from Lata Mangeshkar herself!
- Anti-Tobacco Day: Can smoking cause impotency ?
- Know who said what on Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video mocking Tendulkar & Lataji