"My extended family, my extended family grows here too on this busy platform.
On blog it is my extended family, on Twitter it is Twitter Familia Extendum and now on Facebook it shall have to be Facebook Extended Family.
Thank you for being a part of me," Amitabh posted on Facebook, which has got 3.3 million likes, on Sunday.
An inveterate blogger, the 70-year-old started blogging in 2008 and has been regular since. "The joy of connecting with my friends and well wishers even at the late hour of 3 a.m. is worth.... Once you start you never want to stop."
"The conversation, the comments, the appreciation and the criticism is an essential part of the cyber world. It makes one stronger and longer in its stay. It was a late day at KBC - two episodes to record," he posted.
Amitabh Bachchan joined social networking site Facebook in August this year and within just an hour of the activation, the page received 784,417 likes. On Twitter, currently he has 39,41,270 followers.
From Our Network
- Hindu-Muslim couple convinced families for 3 years, married thrice
- Exclusive: Baal Veer to get a new friend!
- Foundation for Assam win was laid a generation ago: BJP
- Sushant Singh Rajput deactivates his official Twitter account! Here’s the reason
- Delhi: Pay upto Rs 500 extra electricity bill from this month