"My extended family, my extended family grows here too on this busy platform.
On blog it is my extended family, on Twitter it is Twitter Familia Extendum and now on Facebook it shall have to be Facebook Extended Family.
Thank you for being a part of me," Amitabh posted on Facebook, which has got 3.3 million likes, on Sunday.
An inveterate blogger, the 70-year-old started blogging in 2008 and has been regular since. "The joy of connecting with my friends and well wishers even at the late hour of 3 a.m. is worth.... Once you start you never want to stop."
"The conversation, the comments, the appreciation and the criticism is an essential part of the cyber world. It makes one stronger and longer in its stay. It was a late day at KBC - two episodes to record," he posted.
Amitabh Bachchan joined social networking site Facebook in August this year and within just an hour of the activation, the page received 784,417 likes. On Twitter, currently he has 39,41,270 followers.
From Our Network
- Rajan as much a patriot as anybody else: PM Modi snubs Swamy
- Was advised to retire after Beijing Olympics: Sushil Kumar
- India deserves NSG membership, US will convince all 48 nations: US Ambassador Richard Verma
- Humour has vanished from public discourse: PM Modi takes a dig at ‘intolerance’
- Deepika Padukone talks about her experience on working with Vin Diesel, says ‘It was amazing’