Mumbai, Feb 10 : Veteran actress Hema Malini and Dharmendra's daughter Esha Deol would be getting engaged to her businessman boyfriend Bharat Takhtani this Sunday.
Esha has been dating the Bandra based businessman for quite some time now. The couple will exchange rings just two days before the Valentine's Day, on February 12.
“The engagement is happening this Sunday. We are very happy that my daughter is getting engaged. He (Bharat) is a lovely boy and we all like him. It is a very happy moment not only for her (Esha) but for the entire family,” Hema told PTI.
Rumors mills were abuzz that Esha's engagement would take place soon after the release of her comeback film, ‘Tell Me Oh Khhuda' (2011), directed by her mother.
On the marriage plans, she said, “It is a very happy occasion so we will have to do it on a proper date...a good day. We shall announce it as soon as we zero down on any date,” she said.
Reportedly, Esha always maintained that she would not go for an arranged marriage but fall in love instead. She had also said that her parents' approval is of utmost importance to her.
From Our Network
- Indian Railways successfully conducts trial run for high-speed Spanish Talgo coaches
- Kanpur shocker: Bankrupt man puts wife at stake in IPL bet, loses her
- Puducherry violence: Things won’t be easy for new CM Narayansamy
- "Ek Nayi Subah": PM Modi, ministers celebrate two-year anniversary at India Gate event
- Mika Singh clears air on visiting ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ despite Kapil-Krushna’s cold war