Liverpool star winger Mohamed Salah has promised the fans of the club that it's just the start to his excellent form and he is likely to stay with The Reds despite speculation over interest from Spanish giants Real Madrid.
Salah was voted the player of the season by both the club's fans and his teammates before boarding a flight to collect the Football Writers' Association's award in London.
- Mohamed Salah lands knockout blow as Liverpool push Manchester City out of Champions League
- Liverpool's Salah beats City's De Bruyne to win PFA Player of the Year award
- Champions League: Salah magic leads Liverpool to 5-2 win over Roma in semis
- EPL: Chelsea eye UCL spot after win against Swansea; Liverpool draw Stoke City
- Liverpool reach Champions League final by beating Roma 7-6 on aggregate
After receiving the award salah said he was happy and everything is fine in the club. He added that he has got some ambitions for the future with Liverpool.
Salah is in sublime form this season with 43 goals in his kitty since arriving from Italian giant Roma last summer. He is just one goal away from becoming the outright record-holder for the most strikes in a 38-match season in the Premier League. This record breaking form has brought him under the radar of Real Madrid.
Salah was also crowned as the PFA Player of the year, writers award ahead of Manchester City star Kevin De Bruyne and Spurs goal scoring machine Harry Kane.
It's an excellent comeback for a player, who was sold by London Club Chelsea in 2016 following his poor form in the Premier League. Talking about the turnaround, he said people criticised his move when he came to Chelsea four years ago. Salah put his best foot forward to answer his critics in the best way possible.