NTA NAT 2021: The registration process for the National Aptitude Test (NAT) 2021 started on Monday (October 11). Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the exam from the official website of NTA -- nat.nta.ac.in. The last date to apply for NAT 2021 is October 18.
NTA NAT 2021: Important dates
The NTA NAT 2021 level 1 and 2 exam will be held on October 23 and the level 3 exam on October 24.
NTA NAT 2021: How to apply
- Candidates have to go to the official website – nat.nta.ac.in.
- On the Homepage, scroll down and click on the link that reads, 'NAT 2021 Online Registration.'
- Either click on New Registration or Sign In.
- Give all your details and start filling the application form.
- Upload the important documents as mentioned there and click on submit.
- Your National Aptitude Test, NAT 2021 form will be submitted.
- Download and print a copy of the same for future references.
NTA NAT 2021: Exam details
NTA has informed in the official notice that NAT 2021 will be held online and as an Internet-Based Test. Candidates can appear for the exam through mobile phones, laptops or any other device. It will be held for 120 minutes in 2 shifts on both days. The first shift is from 11 am to 1 pm and the second shift is from 4 pm to 6 pm.