Toronto, Mar 7: Pop star Justin Bieber's mom has inked a book deal to tell the story of the role she played in her son's rise to superstardom.
Pattie Mallette signed a deal with Revell Books to publish, “Nowhere But Up: The Story of Justin Bieber's Mom.”
The book's publisher said in a statement Tuesday that Mallette will share details of the trauma, abuse and addiction that plagued her early childhood and young adult years, leading to a suicide attempt when she was 17.
The Stratford, Ontario, native became pregnant at age 18 and gave birth to Bieber in 1994.
The book, written in collaboration with A.J. Gregory, will include a foreward by Bieber.
From Our Network
- Revealed: This woman is the reason behind Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt’s cold war
- Down a ‘Patiala Peg’, Virat Kohli, Chris Gayle, and Mandeep Singh show how Bhangra is done
- Arijit Singh speaks up on his tiff with Salman Khan, reveals what exactly happened
- TMC chief Mamata Banerjee to be sworn in as West Bengal CM today
- US asks Pakistan to cooperate with India on 26/11 probe