Mumbai, Nov 25: Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan is extremely happy and enjoying his time playing with his little granddaughter, Aishwarya and Abhishek's first baby.
Big B writes on his blog, "She sleeps through most of the day except for feeds and has been most obedient and well behaved! Ha ha ha... The moments spent with her even though one encounters shut eyes, are the most pleasant and fulfilling,"
The overjoyed grandpa has also dedicated a poem for Beti B, a name coined for the little one, which he published on his blog. The poem too was actually written by his father, the late poet Harivansh Rai Bachchan when Big B was born.
Big B blogs, "She is home! And nothing could give us all greater joy and happiness .. There is so much to say and so much emotion, but I think excerpts from my Fathers poem, written at the time I was born, say enough!"
The Poem is as follows:
गेह में विनोद नवल।
जीवन का नव भविष्य,
जीवन की नवल सृष्टि।
From Our Network
- Misplaced anger over Arjun Tendulkar’s selection over record-breaking Pranav for West Zone U-16 side?
- Laughing Buddha: Which one to use and where to place?
- Govt appoints former Delhi top cop BS Bassi as UPSC member, AAP cries foul
- Yeh hai Mohabbatein: Raman-Ishita love making photos leaked (view pics
- Is Kangana’s legal battle with Hrithik Roshan impacting her career?