UPSC CDS 2 Notification 2023 and Application Date: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification and application for Combined Defence Services 2. All interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications on upsconline.nic.in. This year, the Combined Defence Services 2 exam is scheduled to be held on September 3, 2023. The UPSC CDS application 2023 process will be conducted between May 17 to June 6, 2023.
A total of 351 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment drive. The breakup of vacancies is given below. Earlier, a total of 341 vacant posts have been filled in Indian Armed Force Academies such as Indian Military Academy (IMA), Indian Naval Academy (INA), Air Force Academy (AFA), and Officers Training Academy (OTA).
Candidates can dive into this article to know more about vacancies, qualification, eligibility, and how to apply.
UPSC CDS 2 2023 Vacancy Details
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun— 100
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—34
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) - 32
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) - 169
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) -16
UPSC CDS 2 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should have a degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
UPSC CDS 2 2023 How to apply?
- Visit the official website - upsc.gov.in
- Click on the notification link that reads 'UPSC CDS 2 2023'
- It will take you to the notification PDF
- After reading the notification, candidates are required to click on the 'apply online' available on hompage
- Now, click on the relevant link and the application form will be opened
- Fill out the information such as name, father's name, date of birth etc
- Upload documents and Pay application fee
- Download UPSC CDS 2 2023 application form and save it for future reference
UPSC CDS 2 2023 application fee
- Female/SC/ST candidates- No Fee
- Others - Rs. 200/-