Bihar Board 10th Exams 2022: The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) on Saturday has reopened the online registration window for Bihar Board Class 10 examination 2022 on its official website. All those students who are currently in class 9 and will be appearing in Class 10 board examinations in the next session, can register for their BSEB matric exams 2022 from February 6 to 12, 2021.
The students must visit the official website secondary.biharboardonline.com on or before February 12, 2021 to fill the application form.
Also, those who could not submit the registration fee earlier can also complete their payment during this period.
The Bihar Board exam registration fee for regular students is Rs 220 and for independent students, it is Rs 320.
How to register for Bihar Board 10th Exams 2022:
- Visit the official website- secondary.biharboardonline.com
- On the homepage, click on the 'Registration./ Permission' tab given on the top bar
- You will find a section for 'Exam Year 2022'
- Click on the 'Login' option
- A login window will appear on your screen
- Select your district, name of the school from the dropdown bar
- Key in the ID of headmaster/principal and password/OTP
- Enter the security code that is appearing on the screen and submit
- After you log in, fill in the required information in the form and submit
- Pay the registration fee
- For candidates who had submitted their registration form but could not pay the fee can visit the official website and click on 'Unpaid Candidates List'
- Chose the district and school name and click on 'Search'
- The list of candidates' names will appear on the screen whose fee is not submitted
- Log in to pay the Bihar Board exams fee.