Maradona's partner, Veronica Ojeda, told the website Ciudad.com that she was four months pregnant. She had a miscarriage in 2010 during the 19th week of her pregnancy.
The 51-year-old Maradona has two daughters from his marriage with Claudia Vallafane—Dalma and Giannina. The Argentine football great has two other children he has never recognized as his, although courts in paternity cases have ruled he is the father.
His son is Diego Sinagra, who was born in Italy when Maradona was playing there. He has played in Italy with lower-division clubs.
“A judge has obliged me to pay support, but that does not obligate me to feel love for him,” Maradona said in 2005.
His fourth child, a girl, was born in 1996, offspring of a relationship with an Argentine woman. Little is known of her.
Giannina is married to Argentine football star Sergio Aguero, who plays for English Premier League champion Manchester City.
Dalma is an Argentine actress.
From Our Network
- IPL 2016 final: RCB, Sunrisers to clash for maiden title win
- Kapil Sharma vs Bajirao Mastani: Who won the battle of TRP’s last Saturday?
- Sridevi's daughter Jhanvi to enter Bollywood soon?
- Subramanian Swamy accuses Raghuram Rajan of favouring US multinationals
- Mika Singh clears air on visiting ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ despite Kapil-Krushna’s cold war