In an interview to a news channel, Pushkar, who was allegedly linked to the IPL Kochi cricket controversy in 2009, said she was "extremely disappointed" at Modi's remarks and wondered, "how can someone stoop to something like that".
Modi made the comment at an election rally in Himachal Pradesh two days ago, after Tharoor was brought back into the union council of ministers. The Thiruvananthapuram MP had resigned from the union ministry in 2010 over the IPL Kochi episode.
From Our Network
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- Abhishek Bachchan reacts to reports of wife Aishwarya’s pregnancy
- Choppergate fallout: Govt scraps Rs 1,200 crore deal to procure Torpedoes for submarines
- Rishi Kapoor gives epic reply to Congress supporters who named a Sulabh toilet after him
- What makes Chabahar port a ‘strategic asset’ for India against both China and Pakistan?