Party spokesman Rashid Alvi said Congress has already clarified that it was its firm belief that terrorism does not belong to any religion.
“Terrorism is just terrorism,” he said, adding Shinde himself too has clarified the matter. He said that inspite of this, if BJP is planning such protest action it is “unfortunate”. “They should not politicise. This issue is sensitive. Terrorism is the cancer facing the country and entire nation should be one in facing it,” he said.
BJP took the decision in its first Core Group meeting after Rajnath Singh took over as party President on January 23.
From Our Network
- Had 10 seconds to make the final call: Pilot of air ambulance which crash-landed in Delhi
- Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra giving us all reasons to de-dress
- Wondering whether Modi govt deserves 'outstanding' Raghuram Rajan, says P Chidambaram
- Indian Railways successfully conducts trial run for high-speed Spanish Talgo coaches
- 'Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao' way towards women empowerment: Big B