The Ambulance to cost Rs 23 lark each would be made available in every sadar hospital and six medical colleges of the state, he said. The Ambulance will be managed by State Health Society in partnership with private party.
The Ambulance would have oxygen cylinder and necessary medicines, he said. It would be functional 24X7 across the state through call centres.
The service would be free for BPL (below poverty line) people and in the event of accidents rushing victim to government hospital.
Others have to pay a rental of Rs 12 per km for availing the service, the CM said adding one has to dial at toll free number 1099 for it.
By calling this number mortuary van would also be made available. Such Ambulance would freely transport unclaimed bodies and those of medico-legal cases. For others it would be available on payment.
Principal Secretary Disaster Management Vyasji and his counterpart in Health Deepak Kumar were present on the launch function of advance life support Ambulance.
From Our Network
- Know about Ranjit Katyal “ The man who saved 1.7 Lakh Indian in Kuwait
- Chart prepared! Don't worry, you can still book train tickets
- ISIS executes 250 women for refusing to be sex slaves: Report
- Haryana government rechristens Gurgaon as Gurugram, Mewat as Nuh
- Kashmir firing: Death toll mounts to 3, curfew imposed in Handwara town
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special