The India Meteorological Department has forecast a clear, sunny afternoon. However, the evening will be chilly accompanied by icy winds. The maximum temperature is expected to hover around the 13 degrees Celsius mark.
A light blanket of fog enveloped the city early Thursday. Visibility at 8.30 a.m. was 500 metres, while the humidity was 100 percent.
Wednesday's maximum temperature settled at 9.8 degrees Celsius, 11 notches below the average for the season, while the minimum was 4.8 degrees -- two notches below average.
From Our Network
- Dawood Ibrahim on death bead, has incurable gangrene: Report
- Police denies Kanhaiya’s ‘strangle’ allegations; accused passenger dubs it as ‘cheap publicity’
- New lease of life to four in three cities: dying Indore youth’s parting gift
- ISIS executes 250 women for refusing to be sex slaves: Report
- US cruise ship travels to Cuba after over 50 years
- Rio Olympics controversy: Aishwarya Rai defends appointment of Salman Khan as Goodwill ambassador
- Apple to give iPhone 7s a miss, to launch iPhone 8 next year: Report
- PM Modi, Amit Shah ordered staged shootout in Ishrat Jahan case, says Congress
- If you can relate to any of these 5 signs then you might be a ‘genius’
- Baba Ramdev’s Patanjali doubles revenue in FY 15, clocks Rs 5,000 cr turnover