The India Meteorological Department has forecast a clear, sunny afternoon. However, the evening will be chilly accompanied by icy winds. The maximum temperature is expected to hover around the 13 degrees Celsius mark.
A light blanket of fog enveloped the city early Thursday. Visibility at 8.30 a.m. was 500 metres, while the humidity was 100 percent.
Wednesday's maximum temperature settled at 9.8 degrees Celsius, 11 notches below the average for the season, while the minimum was 4.8 degrees -- two notches below average.
From Our Network
- IPL 2016 final: Sunrisers defeat RCB by 8 runs to claim maiden title win
- Akshay Kumar’s special message for wife & daughter will melt your heart!
- FDI in India: Top 10 investing countries
- Indian Railways successfully conducts trial run for high-speed Spanish Talgo coaches
- Women are responsible for half of misogynistic tweets, study finds