Los Angeles, Oct 11: Dean Hilborne, who worked at Warner Bros. for more than three decades, died peacefully after being taken off life support on Oct. 6, the studio reported. He was 53.
Hilborne spent 32 years at Warners, including the last 17 in Post Production Services after beginning in the Business Planning department.
Survivors include his wife Randee and children Vivian and Coby.
In lieu of flowers, the family asks that donations be made to New Community Jewish High School in West Hills, California.
From Our Network
- New ‘Khan War’ in making? Is Aamir Khan unhappy with Salman Khan’s ‘Sultan’ trailer?
- Just 1 movie crosses Rs 100 cr mark in 2016. Is Bollywood losing its charm?
- Shah Rukh Khan avoids Mumbai traffic in the most UNBELIEVABLE way
- Heavy rainfall to hit drought-affected states in 3-5 days, predicts IMD
- Army kills 8 insurgents in Myanmar responsible for Manipur ambush