Director Lee Daniels got worried and even offered to stop filming after fearing she had been hurt during the graphic action. But the 45-year-old insisted they carry on - although she needed make-up the next day to cover her bruises.
Co-star John Cusack - who played a prisoner on death row - revealed that some shots were too explicit for harrowing drama "The Paperboy".
From Our Network
- IPL 2016 final: RCB, Sunrisers to clash for maiden title win
- Kapil Sharma vs Bajirao Mastani: Who won the battle of TRP’s last Saturday?
- Sridevi's daughter Jhanvi to enter Bollywood soon?
- Subramanian Swamy accuses Raghuram Rajan of favouring US multinationals
- Mika Singh clears air on visiting ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ despite Kapil-Krushna’s cold war