Director Lee Daniels got worried and even offered to stop filming after fearing she had been hurt during the graphic action. But the 45-year-old insisted they carry on - although she needed make-up the next day to cover her bruises.
Co-star John Cusack - who played a prisoner on death row - revealed that some shots were too explicit for harrowing drama "The Paperboy".
From Our Network
- Beijing sinking by up to 11cm annually, warns a satellite study
- Oh No! Shraddha Kapoor gets injured during 'Half Girlfriend' shooting
- India needs Rs 100 lakh cr for infrastructure: Arun Jaitley
- Hot climate is responsible for higher rates of aggression and violence, shows study
- Amancio Ortega, world’s second richest person, lost over Rs 4073 crore over Brexit