There is buzz that the master blaster has not only allowed the makers to use his name in the film but has also agreed to do a small cameo, for which he will shoot after the IPL.
While the makers remained tight-lipped about the much hyped cameo, Chopra said he is happy to use Sachin's name in the film.
“There is a mention of him in the film. We are happy that we got to use his name in the film. For that (special appearance) you will have to see the film. I can't say about it now.
I would love everyone to watch the film,” Chopra said ‘Ferrari Ki Sawari', set to be released on June 15, revolves around a child, his father (Sharman Joshi) and grandfather (Boman Irani).
It is about a child's dream to play cricket, and in a bid to fulfill his dream enters the twisted tale of a Ferrari.
The story takes an interesting turn when Sharman is instructed to steal Sachin's Ferrari.The theatrical trailer of ‘Ferrari Ki Sawari' shows Sharman mentioning that Sachin owns a Ferrari.
From Our Network
- Start negotiations to ‘leave’ as soon as possible, EU chiefs tell Britain
- Grounds need to be watered, match or no match: PM Modi on IPL row
- Work on border fencing on Indo-Bangla border to be completed
- Sourav Ganguly wasn't even present during my interview, says Ravi Shastri
- Militants ambush CRPF bus in Kashmir; eight soldiers martyred, 24 injured