Released online Dec 28, the song "This Party Gettin Hot", is ranked among the world's Top 10 shared videos across networking platforms.
"'This Party Gettin Hot', a special party anthem, is the latest fad on YouTube. It is ranked among the world's Top-10 most shared videos on social networking platforms like Facebook and Twitter within a few hours of launch," a spokesman for the singers said.
Dinesh Aulakh, director, Speed Records said: "On Dec 28, the day when the video was released, it created waves and there was massive hype already created on online communities."
"The video has been so far viewed in more than 150 countries. It is now being ranked as the No.1 most watched video in India on YouTube. It is among the Top-5 most watched videos in UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand over the last few days."
Jazzy B says they never expected such an incredible response.
"We felt online launch was the most aggressive promotion as compared to conventional music releases. Teaser and promo release further helped in building up the hype, but we never expected the response would be tremendous," said Jazzy B.
"The combined viewership of teaser, promo and the music video on YouTube had crossed the figure of two million till Monday," he said.
From Our Network
- Know who said what on Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video mocking Tendulkar & Lataji
- Alia Bhatt swims against the tide, defends Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video
- Amitabh Bachchan speaks up on bahu Aishwarya’s ‘purple lips’, says ‘What’s wrong with that’
- Fresh pair in town: Sunny Leone to romance this ‘Khan’ in ‘Tera Intezaar’
- Shah Rukh Khan avoids Mumbai traffic in the most UNBELIEVABLE way