Released online Dec 28, the song "This Party Gettin Hot", is ranked among the world's Top 10 shared videos across networking platforms.
"'This Party Gettin Hot', a special party anthem, is the latest fad on YouTube. It is ranked among the world's Top-10 most shared videos on social networking platforms like Facebook and Twitter within a few hours of launch," a spokesman for the singers said.
Dinesh Aulakh, director, Speed Records said: "On Dec 28, the day when the video was released, it created waves and there was massive hype already created on online communities."
"The video has been so far viewed in more than 150 countries. It is now being ranked as the No.1 most watched video in India on YouTube. It is among the Top-5 most watched videos in UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand over the last few days."
Jazzy B says they never expected such an incredible response.
"We felt online launch was the most aggressive promotion as compared to conventional music releases. Teaser and promo release further helped in building up the hype, but we never expected the response would be tremendous," said Jazzy B.
"The combined viewership of teaser, promo and the music video on YouTube had crossed the figure of two million till Monday," he said.
From Our Network
- Rajan as much a patriot as anybody else: PM Modi snubs Swamy
- Was advised to retire after Beijing Olympics: Sushil Kumar
- India deserves NSG membership, US will convince all 48 nations: US Ambassador Richard Verma
- Humour has vanished from public discourse: PM Modi takes a dig at ‘intolerance’
- Deepika Padukone talks about her experience on working with Vin Diesel, says ‘It was amazing’