The junior Bachchan is most likely to appear in the upcoming film of the megastar's make-up man Deepak Sawant.
“One fine day, Abhishek had asked me as to why I am not casting him in my film. The offer to work in Bhojpuri cinema came from Abhishek himself. All I can say is Abhishek will be part of our upcoming Bhojpuri film,” Deepak Sawant, the film producer told PTI, last evening.
“We have a film in place titled, ‘Ganga Ramji'...it is a political movie. It is about how a third person, say politician gets benefit from the fight between two politicians. All I can say is that he (Abhishek) would be there in the film,” he said without elaborating further.
Amitabh has already worked with Sawant in three Bhojpuri films—‘Ganga', Gangotri' and ‘Ganga Devi'.
‘Ganga Devi' a political thriller about women reservation, stars Amitabh Bachchan, wife Jaya, Bhojpuri actors Dinesh Lal Yadav and Pakhee Hegde besides Gulshan Grover in lead roles. The film is set to release post IPL.
“We intend to release the film after IPL. We do not want to incur any losses with this film. Also, fans are crazy about IPL,” Sawant said.
From Our Network
- Narasimha Rao's 'pro-Hindu mindset' led to Babri demolition: Mani Shankar Aiyar
- Before ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu’, Parineeti Chopra will hit silver screen with this movie
- Priyanka Chopra speaks up on working in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Padmavati’
- Venkaiah Naidu lashes out at Air India after his flight is delayed, AI orders probe
- Former Home Secretary GK Pillai knew of changes in Ishrat affidavit, says one-man inquiry panel