Rumours had it that Tiger Shroff would be acting in ‘Aashiqui 2', sequel to Mahesh Bhatt's 1990 hit starring Rahul Roy and Anu Agarwal.
“He is not doing ‘Aashiqui 2', he was not approached for it. He had met Bhatt saab, but it was for something else,” Jackie told PTI.
There were some reports that Tiger would be launched by none other than Aamir Khan.
“I would be more than happy if reports of Aamir Khan launching him in the industry are true. It would be the best thing if Tiger is launched by Aamir,” Jackie said.
“Tiger is now just 21 years old... he is too young to enter film industry. He should step into the industry by the age of 22 or 23,” Shroff said.
From Our Network
- Beijing sinking by up to 11cm annually, warns a satellite study
- Shocking! One out of every seven women in Bengaluru’s garment industry faces sexual violence
- Down but not defeated: Kapil Sharma’s show scores high in TRP report card
- ‘#FailedModiDiplomacy’: Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at PM Modi over NSG membership bid
- Start negotiations to ‘leave’ as soon as possible, EU chiefs tell Britain