Rumours had it that Tiger Shroff would be acting in ‘Aashiqui 2', sequel to Mahesh Bhatt's 1990 hit starring Rahul Roy and Anu Agarwal.
“He is not doing ‘Aashiqui 2', he was not approached for it. He had met Bhatt saab, but it was for something else,” Jackie told PTI.
There were some reports that Tiger would be launched by none other than Aamir Khan.
“I would be more than happy if reports of Aamir Khan launching him in the industry are true. It would be the best thing if Tiger is launched by Aamir,” Jackie said.
“Tiger is now just 21 years old... he is too young to enter film industry. He should step into the industry by the age of 22 or 23,” Shroff said.
From Our Network
- Arijit Singh’s fears come true, his song in Salman Khan’s ‘Sultan’ dropped and here’s proof
- Delhi: 8-yr-old rape victim pretended to be dead to escape her rapist
- Robert Vadra's golden words "Are You Serious" turn him into Twitter joke!
- Hafiz Saeed slams China after President Xi Jingping asks his people to shun Islam
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent