We are just a day away from Valentine's Day, the occasion when people show appreciation for their partners. If you haven't planned your day yet then pack your bags because what would be the better way than travelling to celebrate the bond of love.
Here are the most famous Indian destinations for lovebirds this Valentine's Day: Pick your favourite
1. Leh-Ladakh - Romantic weather coupled with the beautiful landscape of Ladakh is the perfect way to spend quality time with your partner. One should keep at least six to seven days in hand to cover Leh, Sham Valley, Nubra and Pangong.
2. Manali - Manali carries the hat of being among the most loved place among couples. Located amidst mountains and valleys and flourished by the river Beas, this place is arguably an amazing romantic place one could plan this Valentine's Day.
3. Goa - Hyped as the most romantic holiday destination in the country, Goa is amazingly beautiful. With umpteen attractions and beaches, Goa serves as a quick getaway. Butterfly Beach, Sinquerim Beach, Vagator, Mandrem, Palolem, Anjuna, Arambol, Agonda among others are the most romantic beaches in Goa.
4. Munnar - Located in the state of Kerala which is famously known as "God's own country", Munnar is surrounded by rolling hills covered with tea gardens. Pristine valleys and mountains scattered with species of flora and fauna make Munnar one of the most beautiful places to spend Valentine's Day.
5. Ooty - There can be nothing better than spending this special occasion in the queen of hill stations. Filled with romantic views, mesmerizing waterfalls, and calm lakes; the allure of Ooty is hard to resist.
(With ANI inputs)