Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date of fresh admission and re-registration for the July 2021 session till August 16, 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through an online admission portal-- ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
The first-time applicants will be needed to create a new registration and submit all the details and choose the programme they want to pursue. All the applicants are advised to read the IGNOU admission 2021 application form carefully before submitting it.
IGNOU offers 200 plus programmes in multiple disciplines including--masters' degrees, bachelors' degrees, PG diploma and diplomas, PG certificates and certificate programmes and appreciation/awareness level programmes. Candidates can visit the website --ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in for more information.
IGNOU Registration 2021: Where to apply
Interested candidates can also register through IGNOU online portal -- ignouonline.ac.in or through the Samarth portal for these online programmes at ignouiop.samarth.edu.in.
IGNOU Registration 2021: How to apply
- Go to the official site of IGNOU on ignou.ac.in.
- Click on links given above available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to fill in the registration details.
- Fill in the application form and make the payment of application fees.
- Once done, click on submit.