Let's try to know the reasons why. The magical land of Rajasthan is famous for its historical sites, rich culture and festivities. Rajasthan is the most colourful state of India and it presents a perfect combination of natural beauty, old culture, romantic sites and chivalry.
There are many interesting places in Rajasthan which has to offer to the visitors. Sightseeing of the state includes the tour of the majestic Amer palace, the old capital of Jaipur which is a fascinating blend of the Mughal and the Rajputana architecture. Every city has a distinct feature. If Bikaner is famous for camel breeding farm then Jaisalmer is famous for camel safari on sand dunes. In Jodhpur you can experience the massive forts and palaces whereas Udaipur is famous for lakes.
Trip to Rajasthan to explore the forlorn grandeur beautifying the landscape of India as Traveling to Rajasthan can be a lifetime experience for anyone.
From Our Network
- India jump to fifth spot in world hockey rankings
- Global stocks tumble after Brexit vote, Rs 140 lakh crore lost in record trade
- ‘#FailedModiDiplomacy’: Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at PM Modi over NSG membership bid
- Censor board clears Salman Khan’s ‘Sultan’ without any cuts
- Mirzya trailer impresses Aamir Khan, Mr. Perfectionist sends love to the team