The man is a beautician by profession and his boyfriend is a chef.
This decision seems to be the outcome of the recent Supreme Court verdict declaring homosexuality as illegal in India.
The apex court had upheld Section 377 of the Indian Penal Code which provides for jail for all penile non- vaginal sexual acts between the same sex.
From Our Network
- Spurned by Hawaii, world’s largest telescope may now be built in Ladakh
- Kerala Principal furious after students prepare ‘grave’, sprinkle it with flowers as 'retirement gift'
- Punjab: All women above 40 will be examined for breast cancer
- Sonali Mukherjee:10 facts telling tragic tale of acid attack survivor
- JuD will not allow destruction of Hindu temples in Pakistan: Hafiz Saeed
- Learn to dry-clean your clothes at home!
- Former IAF chief S P Tyagi cracks, admits meeting Finnmeccanica officials
- Sofia Hayat's hot Holi photos
- Revealed: The plot of Salman Khan’s next movie with ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ director
- Umar Akmal asks for song replay in theatre, picks a fight when demand not met