The man is a beautician by profession and his boyfriend is a chef.
This decision seems to be the outcome of the recent Supreme Court verdict declaring homosexuality as illegal in India.
The apex court had upheld Section 377 of the Indian Penal Code which provides for jail for all penile non- vaginal sexual acts between the same sex.
From Our Network
- Narasimha Rao's 'pro-Hindu mindset' led to Babri demolition: Mani Shankar Aiyar
- Before ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu’, Parineeti Chopra will hit silver screen with this movie
- Priyanka Chopra speaks up on working in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Padmavati’
- Venkaiah Naidu lashes out at Air India after his flight is delayed, AI orders probe
- Former Home Secretary GK Pillai knew of changes in Ishrat affidavit, says one-man inquiry panel