Shinde met Manmohan Singh and briefed him about the measures taken by home ministry to ensure safety of women in the national capital.
According to officials, the prime minister told Shinde that he should ensure a sense of security in the capital.
Law and order in Delhi comes under the union home ministry.
From Our Network
- Delhi Police bust JeM module in Delhi, 12 suspected operatives detained
- Learn to dry-clean your clothes at home!
- Pakistan has one month's time to grab US F16 deal
- After Jennifer Winget, Karan Singh Grover’s first wife Shraddha Nigam speaks up on his wedding with Bipasha Basu
- Watch: Sushmita Sen gives ‘wonderful’ speech at daughter’s Annual Day function