Los Angeles, Oct 11: Dean Hilborne, who worked at Warner Bros. for more than three decades, died peacefully after being taken off life support on Oct. 6, the studio reported. He was 53.
Hilborne spent 32 years at Warners, including the last 17 in Post Production Services after beginning in the Business Planning department.
Survivors include his wife Randee and children Vivian and Coby.
In lieu of flowers, the family asks that donations be made to New Community Jewish High School in West Hills, California.
From Our Network
- Maruti Suzuki to recall 75419 Baleno cars and 1961 DZire cars
- Markets, bank deposits or gold: Where do govternment’s top ministers invest their money?
- Pranab Mukherjee recalls Indian support to China's UN membership
- Haryana govt to recover losses caused due to Vadra land deals
- Kajol & Ajay Devgn: An enduring love affair