Los Angeles, Feb 23: Rachel Crow was a tearful runner-up on the "The X Factor," but she's a winner now.
The 14-year-old singer has signed a series deal with the Nickelodeon channel and a recording contract with Sony's Columbia Records-Syco.
Nickelodeon said Wednesday its agreement with Crow includes development of a comedy series for the teenager. She'll also have a recurring role in Nickelodeon's new program, "Fred: The Show."
Crow's recording deal puts her in business with "X Factor" creator Simon Cowell's Syco enterprise.
The big-voiced teenager made a dramatic exit from "X Factor" last December: Crow collapsed onstage after she was voted off by viewers.
From Our Network
- Tanmay Bhat’s ‘controversial’ video finally has a reaction from Lata Mangeshkar herself!
- 11 important facts you should know about Ravana
- 7 hottest avatars of Surveen Chawla, Hate Story 2 actress
- Gorilla killed after 4-yr-old falls into zoo enclosure
- What? Karan Patel cheated on Kamya Punjabi with Pratyusha Banerjee?