Trivedi said, “Salman Khan misbehaved with Sapna. When he overstepped the line of decency, she obviously retaliated.
"But then, any self-respecting individual would have done the same thing.
"I and Sapna were constantly talking about corruption and women`s empowerment inside the house, but after coming out, I was zapped to learn that none of those things were telecast. Even Sapna`s comments on Salman were edited.
"When she comes out, she will be so upset that she wasted so much of time for nothing. These guys lied to us. We were told - `you will not have to do any naach gana and you will just have to put forth your views on revolution, society and corruption.` But it was all humbug!”
Last week, hair-stylist Sapna Bhavnani accused Salman Khan of being a “serial woman-beater”. Her comments were edited out from the telecast.
Sapna Bhavnani, one of the 15 contestants in Bigg Boss 6 reality show, alleged that Salman Khan used to beat up women and was a serial woman-beater.
Bhavnani even used offensive abuses while making comments about Salman Khan. All these comments have been edited from the show telecast, sources said
"If I win Bigg Boss, I will buy one of Salman's paintings, and gift it to him", said Bhavnani.
On Friday, Salman as Bigg Boss had pulled up Bhavnani badly, and later smilingly said he was joking.
The pent up rage inside Sapna Bhavnani burst in the open, when she made the offensive remarks about the superstar.
Sapna Bhavnani owns the Mad-0-Wat salon in Bandra and her celebrity clientele includes M S Dhoni, Virat Kohli, Siddharth Mallya and John Abraham.
From Our Network
- "Ek Nayi Subah": Criticism comes from people affected by curbing of corruption, says PM Modi
- Had 10 seconds to make the final call: Pilot of air ambulance which crash-landed in Delhi
- Kanpur shocker: Bankrupt man puts wife at stake in IPL bet, loses her
- Pakistan can target Delhi from Kahuta in five minutes, says father of Pakistan's nuclear programme
- Sanitary Napkins should be provided in rural toilets: Uma Bharti