Shah Rukh Khan and Kareena Kapoor have emerged as the top taxpayers for 2009- 2010. Sources reveal the two actors have climbed up the charts and made the maximum tax payments for the financial year beating the rest.
In the past Last year, it was Akshay Kumar who ruled the payers' roost with a payment of Rs 31 crore, narrowly beating SRK ( Rs 30.99 crore). A year back, Kareena had made a deposit of Rs 3.7 crore while this year, she's made a massive jump to lead the list of actresses.Kareena says, “ Its been a great year for cinema and a great year for me in every which way. I am happy to have pleased my fans and the public.”
From Our Network
- Two-third people happy with Modi government's performance in two years: Survey
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- Viral Video: Daughter assaults her 85 year old mother in Delhi
- Inviting Sharif and leaving Modi was unwarranted: Digvijay Singh
- 5 interesting facts about Dinesh Karthik & Dipika Pallikal's wedding