The two are currently shooting for Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani.
Rajesh Kaushal, who works at the cafe, told a newspaper: "We were told to book the tables and it was quite a surprise to see both of them."
He added that Kalki Koechlin and Aditya Roy Kapur were to join them later.
They ordered trout, pasta and cheese balls, said Raj Malhotra, the restaurant manager.
Sources at the resort where the entire team of the film is staying said that when director Ayaan Mukerji went to grab a quick bite to this cafe with the team on Sunday,Ranbir spoke to the manager.
He liked the cozy atmosphere of the place. The unit members also plan to do some sightseeing and paragliding in Manali now.
From Our Network
- Isro to launch 22 satellites in one mission next month
- Kanpur shocker: Bankrupt man puts wife at stake in IPL bet, loses her
- To deliver on black money promise, PM Modi may visit Switzerland
- Had 10 seconds to make the final call: Pilot of air ambulance which crash-landed in Delhi
- Bihar Board Class 10 results to be declared shortly, check it here