1. You Are At:
  2. English News
  3. Trending News
  4. Boiling soup exploding on waitress's face. Watch shocking video

Boiling soup exploding on waitress's face. Watch shocking video

The waitress was trying to fetch a lighter from the soup using ladles, which resulted in a terrifying explosion of the hot boiling soup.

India TV Trending Desk India TV Trending Desk
New Delhi Published on: May 24, 2019 14:16 IST
Boiling soup exploding on the waitress's face.

Boiling soup exploding on the waitress's face.

A shocking video from a restaurant in China has been going viral all over social media. The video is a CCTV footage from Haidilao restaurant in Kunming, Yunnan. In the footage, the waitress is trying to fetch a lighter from the soup using ladles, which resulted in a terrifying explosion of the hot boiling soup on the waitress's face causing severe burns.

According to a Daily Mail report, the customer was passing the lighter to his friend sitting across the table but he accidentally dropped the lighter in the hot pot. It was a large pot of soup operated by an electric stove at the table itself. So the waitress was trying to fetch the lighter using ladle but unfortunately, the soup exploded at waitress face and also onto the two customers.

The male customer and the waitress were rushed immediately to the hospital after the incident.

After the horrifying incident, the hot pot company ensured to investigate the matter and also stated that they would hold more training sessions to avoid such an accident, according to Fox News.

Write a comment