Ammonia gas leak: In a tragic incident, Ammonia gas leak was reported at a 'Kathha' making plant in the Jhajjar district of Haryana on Thursday evening.
A number of people living around the unit faced difficulty in breathing for a few hours due to the gas leak. On being alerted, fire brigade officials rushed to the spot and situation was brought under control. The leak triggered panic in the area. People were seen using face masks and cloth to cover their faces. The factory was evacuated by the fire department officials.