Needless to say, morning habits play a major role in keeping us fresh and lively throughout the day. Once we start our day on a good note, everything seems to be positive. But if one thing turns out to be wrong in the morning, we have to deal with a chain of bad instances like, getting late for office, or not having breakfast, or other effectual events.
It's important to attract positive and good vibes in the morning which is easy to do just with little efforts and changed habits. You need to include following activities in your schedule and you'll be ready to go!
1. Morning walk - We all know the health benefits of morning walk. But here, morning walk doesn't keep you fit and healthy but also gives you a reason to feel happy all day. It is said, exposing yourself to sunlight every morning gives you a better mood.
Tip: If you are short of time in mornings, stand in your balcony for couple of minutes to greet the sun!
2. Drink water - First thing that you should be doing every morning is drinking a glass of fresh water. It keeps you fit, helps skin to glow and keeps you hydrated.
Tip: You can add few drops of lemon juice in your glass of water for better digestion.
3. Dress up good - Making efforts, matching your clothes right and dressing up nice can lift your mood anytime. You might not notice it but on days when you will be dressed up good, you'll feel less tired or annoyed.
Tip: Do not forget to wear perfume for a good fragrance to keep your mood fresh.
4. Eat breakfast - You recharge your phone in the morning so that it doesn't run out of battery. Charge your energy levels with good breakfast to stay happy and focused on your work.
Tip: Include food like cherries, berries and nuts that can help for better mood.
5. Carry your smile - Smile is one thing you should always carry before leaving your place. If you'll be happy within yourself, everything else will be all right!