New Delhi, March 13 : An earthquake of slight intensity (3.5) was recorded in the National Capital Region with its epicentre located near Baghpat, Meerut.
The earthquake occured around 3:37 am on Tuesday. No casualties were reported.
Most of the people were asleep at the time of tremors.
From Our Network
- Watch: Here’s the incident when Arijit Singh miffed Salman Khan
- Two-third people happy with Modi government's performance in two years
- Switzerland: Muslim students must shake hands with female teachers or face fine
- Had 10 seconds to make the final call: Pilot of air ambulance which crash-landed in Delhi
- Aamir- Kajol’s 'Fanaa' clocks 10 years, director Kunal Kohli gets nostalgic