Shilpa, 36, gave birth to a baby boy in suburban Khar this morning.
Ecstatic father Kundra broke the news on Twitter, saying, “God has blessed us with a beautiful baby boy. Both mother and baby are fine. I am thrilled to bits!!”
“Congratulations TheShilpaShetty and TheRajKundra on the birth of their baby boy... God bless the happy family! (sic),” actress Celina Jaitley tweeted.
“It's a boy!! Congrats TheRajKundra & TheShilpaShetty! welcome to their little bundle of joy! hugs!,” Sameera Reddy posted on Twitter.
Actress Bipasha Basu said, “TheShilpaShetty and Raj Congratulations on the birth of ur lil baby boy! So happy fr you both! Love! (sic).”
Actor Riteish Deshmukh tweeted, “Congratulationnnssss TheShilpaShetty TheRajKundra on the arrival of the bundle of joy - lotsa love (sic).”
Actor Vivek Oberoi also took to Twitter to bless the baby and congratulate the couple.
“Congratulations to TheShilpaShetty and TheRajKundra on the birth of their baby boy! God bless,” he said.
“Yipee just got news that Shilpa and Raj have welcomed their new born sun. Yipeeeee loads of love to them both ! And kisses to the baby,” Neil Nitin Mukesh said.
Shilpa and Raj have been married for three years and the couple confirmed the news of her pregnancy in December 2011.
From Our Network
- ‘A Wednesday’ stars Naseeruddin Shah, Anupam Kher train guns on each other over Kashmiri Pandits
- Pranab Mukherjee recalls Indian support to China's UN membership
- “I take full responsibility of 'Brahmotsavam' failure,” says Mahesh Babu
- Puducherry violence: Things won’t be easy for new CM Narayansamy
- What? Rahat Fateh Ali Khan has replaced Arijit Singh for Salman Khan’s Sultan?