After setting up a 25 MW solar power plant through a joint venture in Gujarat's solar park at Charanka, the actor evinced interest to partner in the state's canal-based solar power generation project.
Devgan thanked Modi for the government's cooperation for his solar energy venture, an official statement said.
Modi told Devgan about the success of pilot project for generating solar power by installing panels on Narmada canal, as well as research on generating power by putting micro hydro turbines in the flowing water.
Devgan expressed desire to partner in this project, the statement said.
From Our Network
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- Woah! Rani Mukerji’s five-month-old daughter Adira all set to make her Bollywood debut
- Akshay Kumar talks on why Hollywood is difficult for actors than it is for actresses
- In India, alcohol kills a person every 96 minutes
- Second 'ad-wrapped' Metro train ready to hit tracks in Delhi