Mumbai, Jan 15: After rocking the audience with Ooh La La last year, Bollywood actor Vidya Balan is gearing up for her very first item number in Vidhu Vinod Chopra's Ferrari Ki Sawari.
The track will be shot lavishly and will see Vidya go ultra glam, says a report.
The report quotes a source: "She's never attempted an item song before, so there was some scepticism.
"But once she saw portions of the film and met up with Vidhu, she was sold on the idea. The song will be a major highlight of the Rajesh Mapuskar-directed film."
"Vinod and Vidya share a great professional equation since he gave her a break in Parineeta.
"Naturally, it was very hard for her to resist the offer".
Work is still in progress on the item number and the concept will be finalised in the coming weeks.
The song will be shot early next month.
The team wants Vidya to be involved if possible in the process.
The choreographer for the number is still undecided.
From Our Network
- Misplaced anger over Arjun Tendulkar’s selection over record-breaking Pranav for West Zone U-16 side?
- Laughing Buddha: Which one to use and where to place?
- Govt appoints former Delhi top cop BS Bassi as UPSC member, AAP cries foul
- Yeh hai Mohabbatein: Raman-Ishita love making photos leaked (view pics
- Is Kangana’s legal battle with Hrithik Roshan impacting her career?