Mumbai, Feb 2 : A photo exhibition of reigning Bollywood queen Kareena Kapoor has been organized by co-star Imran Khan, who clicked random pictures of her while the shoot of their upcoming release ‘Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu'.
Imran is set to hold the exhibit tomorrow at Art Gallery at Cinemax, Versova.The young actor has always maintained he is a huge fan of Kareena and captured some candid moments on his lens while working together.
“She (Kareena) is the most beautiful actress I have worked with. I found her beautiful right from her first film ‘Refugee',” he said.Imran had even admitted that he had a huge crush on Kareena in his boyhood days.
“I could not articulate my feelings to her...I nursed a silent crush. When we started working together in this film we got along really well. I observed her closely while we were shooting and even took her pictures without her knowing it,” Imran had said.
Since the promos of the Karan Johar production hit the screns, there has been a lot of buzz about the unusual pair of Imran and Kareena.
From Our Network
- IPL 2016 final: RCB, Sunrisers to clash for maiden title win
- Kapil Sharma vs Bajirao Mastani: Who won the battle of TRP’s last Saturday?
- Sridevi's daughter Jhanvi to enter Bollywood soon?
- Subramanian Swamy accuses Raghuram Rajan of favouring US multinationals
- Mika Singh clears air on visiting ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ despite Kapil-Krushna’s cold war