Indian Army Recruitment 2023, Indian Army TGC 139th Recruitment 2023:The Indian Army has opened online applications for the 139th Technical Graduate Course at the Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission starting in July 2024. Male candidates interested in joining the Indian Army can submit their applications on the official web portal joinindianarmy.nic.in before October 26.
A total of 30 vacancies will be filled up through this recruitment drive. Candidates can check discipline-wise vacancy details, qualifications, experience, and other details below.
Indian Army Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
- Civil Engineering - 7 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering - 7 Posts
- Electrical Engineering - 3 Posts
- Electronics Engineering - 4 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering - 7 Posts
- Misc Engineering - 2 Posts
Indian Army Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have completed or are in the final year of an Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidates in their final year of engineering studies are required to submit their mark sheets for all semesters/years and evidence of passing their Engineering Degree Exam by July 1, 2024. Additionally, they are expected to produce their Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the start of training at the Indian Military Academy (IMA).
Indian Army Recruitment 2023: Age Limit
The candidates should be between the age group of 20 years and 27 years as of July 1, 2024.
Indian Army Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
The recruitment process consists of two stages: candidate shortlisting, followed by participation in the SSB interview. The candidates will be categorized by their engineering stream or subject, and the merit list will be prepared based on their marks secured in the SSB interview. Candidates who fulfil the eligibility requirements will be sent joining letters for pre-commissioning training at IMA Dehradun.
Indian Army Recruitment 2023: Salary
- Lieutenant- Level 10 (56,100 - 1,77,500)
- Captain- Level 10B (61,300-1,93,900)
- Major- Level 11 (69,400-2,07,200)
- Lieutenant Colonel - Level 12A (1,21,200-2,12,400)
- Colonel - Level 13 (1,30,600-2,15,900)
- Brigadier - Level 13A (1,39,600-2,17,600)
- Major General- Level 14 (1,44,200-2,18,200)
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale - Level 15 (1,82,200-2,24,100)
- Lieutenant General HAG +Scale - Level 16 (2,05,400-2,24,400)
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG) - Level 17 (2,25,000/-(fixed))
- COAS- Level 18 (2,50,000/-(fixed))
Indian Army Recruitment 2023: How to apply
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army, joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on 'Officers Entry Apply/Login'
- Register yourself
- After registration, proceed with the application procedure
- Be meticulous when completing the application form and ensure that you have uploaded all necessary documents
- Finally, pay the application fee before clicking on the 'submit' button