With the summer season, many diseases and problems arrive. Heatstroke and dehydration are the most common problems that people face in summers. Due to increased heat, the skin as well as the organs start working differently. In order to avoid these problems, it is very important to keep the mind and body cool. Dehydration causes diseases like diarrheoa, indigestion, heatstroke and others. According to Swami Ramdev, performing yoga asanas daily and consuming foods that are cooling agents help keep the diseases away in summers. In a special show on India TV, Swami Ramdev explains that yoga maintains the balance between mind and body and protects from many diseases.
Swami Ramdev claims that there is such strength in yoga that you can even get rid of sweating in summer. He suggests doing these Yogasanas and pranayamas regularly to beat the heat.
Pranayamas for keeping mind cool
Swami Ramdev suggests doing pranayamas like bhastrika, anulom vilom, kapalbhati, ujjayi, bhramari, udgith, sheetali and sheetakari. These pranayamas ensure proper blood circulation in the body which keeps the diseases like indigestion at bay. They also balance the energy and stabilize the mood.
Yogasana to keep the body and mind cool
Home Remedies to keep the body cool
- Drink gourd juice added with mint and lemon juice daily
- If you have diarrhea due to heat, eat pomegranate and bel fruit
- Dhritkumari, watermelon, gourd juice is beneficial to get rid of many problems caused due to heat
- If your stomach is upset, consume rose syrup or gulkanda
- Drink cucumber juice.
- Mango drink is the best drink to get rid of heat in summers
For all latest news and updates, stay tuned to our Facebook page