- CBSE will NOT declare the results of class 10th Term 2 examinations today.
- The results were slated to be uploaded on cbse.gov.in and cbseresults.nic.in at 11 am.
- Term 2 examinations had taken place from April 26 to May 24, 2022.
CBSE 10th Result 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will NOT be declaring the results of class 10th Term 2 examinations today. After much anticipation among students, the board finally broke silence on the matter and confirmed to the media that it will not be declaring the results today. The results were supposed to be uploaded on cbse.gov.in and cbseresults.nic.in at 11 am today, but now, there is no confirmed date of result declaration.
Term 2 examinations had taken place from April 26 to May 24, 2022, and 21 lakh students appeared in the exams. CBSE has launched a new portal called 'Pariksha Sangam', wherein the exam results will be released. This year, the term 'FAIL' has been replaced by the term 'ESSENTIAL REPEAT' by the board. Hence, no candidates will see the term 'fail' in their results.
Here's how you can check your results:
- Students can log on to either of the two websites: cbse.gov.in or cbseresults.nic.in
- Once on the homepage, click on the link provided for CBSE Term 2 Result for Class 10.
- Enter your roll number, school code and date of birth.
- Your CBSE 10th Result 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout for future references.
Exam results through DigiLocker app
Another way to obtain exam results is via the DigiLocker mobile application, available on both Apple App Store and Play Store. Students can obtain their mark sheet, migration certificate, passing certificate, skill certificate, etc on this platform. CBSE has sent DigiLocker credentials to students via SMS.
As per reports, CBSE class 12 results are likely to be announced on July 10.