SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019: The State Bank of India, is all set to release the SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019 soon. The results would be released on the official website sbi.co.in. Candidates who qualify the preliminary examination would then be required to appear for the SBI Clerk main examination. Once declared, candidates would be able to check their results directly through the official website.
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2019: How to check
- Visit the official website sbi.co.in
- Click on the SBI Clerk result link
- A login window will open
- Login to the portal using your credentials
- Enter your roll number, registration number and other required details
- Your SBI Clerk Result 2019 will be displayed on the screen
- Download the result and take a print for future reference
SBI Clerk Mains exam 2019
Students who clear the SBI Clerk Result 2019 for Prelims will be required to appear for the mains exam. The SBI Clerk main exam is scheduled to be held on August 10, 2019. Post the exam, the candidates will have to appear for document verification and then final allotment will be done.
SBI Clerk vacancies 2019
This year, the SBI Clerk exam is being held for a total of 8693 vacancies (including special recruitment drive).