New Delhi: Lenovo is all set for the launch of the Vibe K5 Note in India on July 20. "You don't have to worry about a 'house-full' when you have the best seat in the house. The #KillerNote5 is coming," the Chinese smartphone maker said in a tweet over the weekend, ahead of the launch.
Here are the 5 things you need to know before the launch:
- Back in January, Lenovo's K5 Note was unveiled in China and was priced at CNY 1,099 (approximately Rs. 11,350). So it is expected that Lenovo will launch the K5 Note in the budget segment.
- The Lenovo Vibe K5 Note is the successor to the company’s Vibe K4 Note, which was launched in India earlier this year
- The Lenovo K5 Note has got a lot of improvements over the K4 Note and comes with an all-metal body. Also the handset has a fingerprint scanner, which is placed below the camera module on the rear panel.
- If we talk about the top competitors, the K5 Note in the mid-range market will compete with Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 priced at Rs. 11,999, Moto G4 Plus at Rs. 14,999, and more.
- The handset will also pack Dolby Atmos audio technology for high-quality audio playback which is the highlight on the K4 Note as well.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Note Specifications
The K5 Note features a 5.5-inch full-HD IPS display, which is same as the K4 Note. It is powered by a MediaTek processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The Lenovo K5 Note sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF autofocus, an f/2.2 aperture and dual-tone LED flash apart from an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. The device runs on the older Android Lollipop 5.1 and has 3500 mAH battery.