Pramanik told The Hindu that it was offensive when the police or an additional public prosecutor comments on her gender in public.
“It is not for the police or an additional public prosecutor to make repeated remarks on my gender,” Pinki said a day after an additional public prosecutor claimed that she was a male.
From Our Network
- Kapil Sharma vs Bajirao Mastani: Who won the battle of TRP’s last Saturday?
- IPL 2016 final: RCB, Sunrisers to clash for maiden title win
- Children climb 2,500 foot ladder to go to school, heartbreaking pics go viral
- Mika Singh clears air on visiting ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ despite Kapil-Krushna’s cold war
- Congress picks V Narayanasamy as new Chief Minister of Puducherry